· Do not apply makeup on area before or after procedure.
· Do not consume alcoholic/caffeinated beverages on day of procedure.
· Do not take any non-vital medications that may thin blood 24 hours before procedure. Including certain vitamins and supplements.
Conditions that cannot be worked on:
· Skin that keloids
· Sunburned skin
· Persons on Chemotherapy
· Pregnant or breastfeeding (service can be done on a person who is
· Breastfeeding if they “pump and dump” after service and prior to feeding)
· Eczema or psoriasis on the area
· Moles or birthmarks on area
· Open wound on area
Wait 3 weeks after Botox/fillers before having any permanent makeup treatments